We're Closed on Memorial Day (Monday, May 25). The Open Door Late Registration Form will re-open on Tuesday, May 26, at 8am.
Summer Session 2020
12 Week Session: May 26 - August 14
4 Week Session 1: May 26 - June 18
4 Week Session 2: June 22 - July 16
4 Week Session 3: July 20 - August 13
Students may enroll in a maximum of 8 units in any one session, with a maximum of 16 units during the Summer Session term.
Summer Registration and Payment Information
- See Online Late Registration (available online only from M-F, from 8am-noon.) We are closed on Monday, May 25. The Open Door Late Registration Form will re-open on Tuesday, May 26, at 8am.
Late Registration and Payment Information
12 Week Session (May 26 - August 13)
4 Week Session 1 (May 26- June 18)
4 Week Session 2 (June 22 - July 16)
4 Week Session 3 (July 20 - August 13)
Registration deadlines vary by course. See Late Registration for more information
Open Door registration for non-SSU students is available starting March 9. Please refer to the Open Door page for more information about Open Door registration, including the registration form.
Disqualified Students. Matriculated (admitted) students or students who have previously attended SSU who have been academically disqualified may enroll in Summer Session courses by completing and faxing or mailing the Disqualified Student Approval Form and a registration form.
Undergraduate course base fee $280/unit (discounted rate*). Graduate-level course base fee $320/unit (discounted rate*). Additional fees may apply. Please see the SEIE online catalog at sonoma.edu/exed/catalogs for individual course fees. (*Prices listed reflect a 20% discount. Discount is not applicable to Professional Development, Excel, EMBA, Spanish MA, FNP and CNECM/CPOST classes. Exclusions Apply (contact us for details)
Don't worry, your fees will be adjusted for the discount.
The difference will be credited to your account.
Refunds are calculated based on the drop date.
4-week session classes:
- A 100% refund is granted if course(s) are dropped before the first day of the session.
- A 65% refund is granted if course(s) are dropped by the second day of the session.
- No refunds are granted if course(s) are dropped on or after the third day of the session.
12-week session classes:
- A 100% refund is granted if course(s) are dropped before the first day of the class.
- A 65% refund is granted if course(s) are dropped before 25% of the class is completed.
- No refunds are granted if course(s) are dropped after 25% of the class is completed.
GPS Scholarships Available!
SEIE will be awarding a limited number of need-based, $500 GPS scholarships for Summer Session. For more information, see our Scholarships page.
Please contact Housing Services for information regarding on-campus housing during Summer Session.